How do I know what coaching clinics I already have?
- Create a spordle account (this is the replacement to ehockey) Here is how it's done. Spordle Walkthrough.
- Where do I sign up for the courses I need? Through the NOHA is the easiest, the links are right on their page.
- Are the courses reimbursed? Yes, please forward a copy of the receipt to the office @ firstname.lastname@example.org once the course is completed.
- Approved place to get Vulnerable Sector Check North Bay City Police. Is this reimbursable? Yes, once the completed check is handed into the office you will be reimbursed. Do not use the link on the NOHA website as it is for a criminal check only.
- A receipt for starting your vulnerable sector check is enough to get you approved on a roster at the beginning of the season and should be handed into the office ASAP, do not wait until you have the completed check.
- Police Record Check
- Criminal Offence Declaration
- Health Screening Questionnaire
- Session Participation Tracking Form
- Player Medical Form for Trainer
- Player Affiliation Form
- Injury Report Form
- Please complete the form and submit to email@example.com and to the NBMHA office
- Exhibition Game Request
- Must be done minimum of two weeks in advance in order to allow time to book referees and get approval from the NOHA
7.2 Exhibition Gamesa) No Player or Team shall be permitted to play exhibition games without the permission of their District Council Director. Permission must be obtained 48 hours in advance of the scheduled game or 7 days in the case where an NOHA Team is playing a Team from outside the NOHA. It will be the responsibility of both Teams to make the request to their Council Directors using the permit portal.
- Travel Permit Request
- Must be submitted a minimum of 14 business days prior to the first day of the tournament or will be fine $50.00 by the NOHA
- Game Change Request (NDHL)
- Deadline to request game changes is last Friday before Christmas Break
- Any requests after this time are not guaranteed
- If your cancelled game involves an outside association you must work with them to find a new game time that works for both of you in conjunction with the office.
House League Budget 2022/23 Season
U9 (Novice) Tier 1 Budget 2021/22 Season
U11 (Atom) A Budget 2021/22 Season
U11 (Atom) AA Budget 2021/22 Season
U13 (Peewee) A Budget 2021/22 Season
U13 (Peewee) AA Budget 2021/22 Season
U15 (Bantam) A Budget 2022/23 Season
U14 (Bantam) AA Budget 2022/23 Season
U18 (Midget) A Budget 2021/22 Season
U18 (Midget) AA Budget 2021/22 Season
Team To Do List with short cuts
Insurance Certificates are required to rent ice from locations that NBMHA does not hold an ice contract. Requests can be made via email to the office and require a copy of the rental agreement and terms and conditions in order to be submitted for request. Requests normally take a minimum of 5 days before approval.
- 2024 North Bay Trappers 3 on 3 / 4 on 4 Program February 21, 2024
- Coaching Applications Are Being Accepted for 2024-25 Season January 24, 2024
- 2024-25 Rep Teams Announced January 11, 2024
- First Shift Done for Another Season January 8, 2024
- 2023-24 Agnico Eagle Challenge Cup November 21, 2023